No one guessed my favorite Star Trek character, and to be honest, I like them all. Star Trek Next Generation is one of my all time favorite television shows, and in my opinion, the best in the Star Trek genre.
As a little back story, my kids surprised me with a very personalized gift for my birthday that was related to STNG. After dinner, they asked me to go into the living room, shut my eyes, and wait. Then, when everything was ready, I was told to open my eyes.
A video was playing on the TV, and this was my reaction when I realized what they had done.
Do you recognize who is talking to me?
That's John de Lancie, better known as Q in STNG, and my favorite character in the series!
I watched it again and again, and then after Craig and I got back home, watched it a few more times. What a great (and thoughtful) gift from my kids!
So, who won the give away? See for yourself.
Aww, how sweet of you!!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAnd PS: I adore Q, and John de Lancie!
Pam N.
You never cease to amaze me with your generosity! Thank you Lynn!!
ReplyDeleteI never even though of John de Lancie but I, too, like him!
Should be 'thought'
DeleteDoh! I made a typo... on the blog of a teacher...
Happy birthday! And thank you so much for the giveaway. You're the best! :)
ReplyDelete