Sunday, September 24, 2023

A Foray into The Feast & a Smile

Have you been wondering what The Feast of the Hunters' Moon looks like in person? This video does a good job of sharing the scope and breadth of the event. 

I suggest you start at 3:25 (at the end of a voyageur canoe race on the Wabash) as that is where the focus begins on the actual activities and foods there. (The first three minutes are mostly some history about Fort Ouiatenon and the canoe race.)



Event progress! Marking flags are out as are the paint lines that delineate each sutler's space. The time is getting close!

And now something to make you smile.


A Halloween haversack featuring unicorns with candy corn horns!


It's a Hamilton sized Traditional and sold right away.

It's also the only Halloween haversack for this year - I thought I had some spooky fabric put away, but I was wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment