Sunday, September 10, 2023

Titan and Cambria Sing a New Children's Christmas Song

Busy as I was yesterday, all things came to a halt as noon approached. The premiere of a new children's Christmas song was on YouTube at that time, and both Titan and Cambria were singing in it. I was NOT going to miss it.


A composer had heard Titan sing in Matilda and asked Jessica if he could sing a duet in her newest song. Titan was game, so two days after Matilda closed, Titan was in the recording studio.

 
Filming was done in Diamond Fork Canyon in Utah at the end of August. It was 90 degrees and the children were dressed in heavier Christmassy clothing so they were HOT.


But the video turned out well despite the heat. Titan's duet starts the video and then he can be found in the children's choir on the far right, second row. Cambria is behind him in the third row on the right.

As I watched Titan, I could tell that he was very serious about this song. Watch him in the chorus scenes and you can see that he is singing his heart out. It made me smile at first, and then I got a little teary.


I watched the new video several times and then went back to the sewing machine. I finished that linen men's shirt, cut out yet another (the thirteenth for this year's Feast), and then did the final stitching on three Classic sized haversacks.

 All with the music from that song playing in my mind. (I'm feeling rather Christmassy now!)







2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a lovely song and video.
    Thank you for sharing this special family treat with us, proud Grammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Beautiful song, and how awesome for your grandkids to be a part of this video! Congrats to them!
    Pam N.

    ReplyDelete